"3 1/2 Hours - and a world away - from New Orleans" Pensacola by TravellerMel
Pensacola Travel Guide: 252 reviews and 565 photos
My friend Linda and I met nearly 8 years ago when we both worked at the Navy base in Belle Chasse, LA. Since that time, I moved on to another agency, and Linda took a job in Pensacola, FL. She lives in a lovely cottage right on Pensacola Bay. Or, as she calls it, Paradise. I certainly cannot argue with that...
- In a nutshell:Paradise on the Gulf
Dharma Blue is an adorable cafe in what looks like was an old house. It is cozy and funky at the same time - even a... more travel advice
Pensacola's public art project - Chicago had their cows, Seattle had their pigs, New Orleans had their fish... Pensacola... more travel advice
TravellerMel's Related Pages
Pensacola Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "pensacola florida"
- "Pensacola: City, Beach, Childhood Home"
- "Eva's Pensacola and Pensacola Beach Page"
- "Flight Training in the Florida Panhandle"
- "Pensacola Beach"
- "Pensacola Florida"
- "3 1/2 Hours - and a world away - from New Orleans"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pensacola
- Hotels in Pensacola
- Transportation in Pensacola
- Nightlife in Pensacola
- Restaurants in Pensacola
- Shopping in Pensacola
- Warnings and Dangers in Pensacola
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pensacola
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Pensacola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pensacola
Photos in PensacolaSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nashville Intro, 84 reviews, 160 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 71 reviews, 134 photos
- Key West Intro, 37 reviews, 118 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 22 reviews, 73 photos
- Chicago Intro, 18 reviews, 65 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 19 reviews, 62 photos
- New York City Intro, 23 reviews, 54 photos
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 52 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 41 photos
- Memphis Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos