"Jamal and Jamilla Camel visit Nizwa Fort and Souk" Top 5 Page for this destination Nizwa by JamillaCamel
Nizwa Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 79 photos
Beautiful scenery from the top of Nizwa Fort..Oman is not all arid desert!
Nizwa Souk is modernised, yet atmospheric. The Souk is traditional, but with modern infrastructure hidden carefully away.
Sometimes, when it rains, the Nizwa Souk car park turns into a Wadi--it is called the "Wadi Car Park" for a reason! After a big rain, the locals take the opportunity to wash their cars with the flood water.
- Pros:Scenic, Historical, and very Omani
- Cons:None so far
- In a nutshell:Nizwa - Fort, Souk, and Fabulous views
JamillaCamel's Related Pages
Nizwa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nizwa - The Former Capital of Oman"
- "Oman's Second City"
- "Jamal and Jamilla Camel visit Nizwa Fort and Souk"
- "Ex Capital in search of new identity"
- "Nizwa and the People of Nizwa"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nizwa
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Nizwa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nizwa
- Muscat Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nizwa Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
No friends yet.