"Great small town along Oregon's Coast" Top 5 Page for this destination Coos Bay by Whiskeyguy
Coos Bay Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 62 photos
Coos Bay, Oregon is a nice little town near the Oregon Coast on Highway 101. It has many nice resteraunts and shops downtown, and is near the coast. To see other things to do that are not listed on this page near Coos Bay, view my Florence and Bandon pages.
As a side note, some of the places listed on this page are in North Bend, which is connected to Coos Bay, essentially making the two one town.
- Pros:Near ocean, nice town
- Cons:The drive is not the easiest along Highway 101 to get to Coos Bay
- In a nutshell:A great town on Oregon's Coast.
I would definately return to this hotel when visiting Coos Bay again. I went with my girlfriend at the time and we hada... more travel advice
Whiskeyguy's Related Pages
Coos Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Undiscovered Part of the Oregon Coast"
- "Cool Coos Bay"
- "RANGER-YOGI's new Coos Bay Page"
- "City in the Dunes"
- "Great small town along Oregon's Coast"
- "Coos Bay - Unexpected you"
- "Cape Arago state park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coos Bay
- Hotels in Coos Bay
- Restaurants in Coos Bay
- Shopping in Coos Bay
- Warnings and Dangers in Coos Bay
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Coos Bay
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Coos Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coos Bay
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chico Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 7 reviews
- Fortuna Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Fort Bragg Intro, 2 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coos Bay Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.