teevee's profile photo

EvErytHinG iS BeauTifuL in Its OwN WaY ;]

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

teevee Sep 16, 2015 at 8:17 AM

The forum question when flight MH370 went missing is missing. Loads of things happened and is happening in Malaysia. Mostly related to its PM. Those who follow world news will know. Anyways, they have found some evidence of a flaperon belonging to the flight. Some still question. TBH, there is a huge trust vacumn of Malaysians towards the country's leaders and because of some international incidences such as this, the international community also has doubts. After telling half truths and lies for a number of times, of course people begin to doubt. This started a number of years ago but let's hope it has reached its peak. Though many of us did not have their family on board the flight, the news still opens the wounds raw. It still hurts and I choke to know that many lost their loved ones very unexpectedly with no real help forth-coming for closure. As the saying goes 'the truth will set you free'..... Malaysia just turned 58 by the way! Hmmmm alot more maturing up to do for some despite the age.

betska's Profile Photo
betska May 30, 2015 at 5:27 PM

You havn't logged in since January?? are you ok. Will be in KL for a few days next week if you want to meet up B xx

• teevee Jun 6, 2015 at 6:50 PM

Hey! Yeah a fair bit of stuff have kept me away and not travelling lo. I think I am late to read this, it is already June :(

alza's Profile Photo
alza Mar 7, 2014 at 10:04 AM

The art of offering and receiving friendship is learned throughout life -- a great gift for all. Friendship rocks!

alza's Profile Photo
alza Mar 6, 2014 at 5:43 PM

Hi teevee. I just saw your post about Sheba and wanted to tell you how moved I was. You acted very kindly to her in the midst of your sadness, and I thank you for writing about it on VT. It probably helped many animal lovers in more ways than one. Your post and all replies certainly meant a lot to me, even tho' I knew you were going through sad times. Be well and happy that you gave Sheba the love she craved from you.

Treshi's Profile Photo
Treshi Mar 2, 2014 at 9:45 PM

Hello, thanks for the friend request, glad to be your friend!

HackneyBird's Profile Photo
HackneyBird Mar 2, 2014 at 7:55 PM

Thank you for your friends request. It's always good to make new friends! ;-)

SONG's Profile Photo
SONG Mar 2, 2014 at 7:12 PM

Thanks for your friend request. Animal lovers we are! Pleased to accept the friend's request.

ricky52's Profile Photo
ricky52 Mar 2, 2014 at 1:18 PM

What the World needs, is friends. Thank you.

wise23girl's Profile Photo
wise23girl Mar 2, 2014 at 6:06 AM

Hello...it is an honour to accept your friendship

wabat's Profile Photo
wabat Mar 2, 2014 at 3:45 AM

Thank you for your friend request - I am very pleased to accept.