"Brookings, US" Brookings by dromosapien
Brookings Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 11 photos
Brookings County Courthouse,
architect: Bell, Tyrie & Chapman
address: 4th St & 6th Ave
Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.
Brookings Carnegie Library,
one of 25 South Dakota libraries built with money from Andrew Carnegie.
architect: J H Robert
address: 524 4th St.,
Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
South Dakota State University tower donated by engineer Charles Coughlin.
architect: Perkins & McWayne
address: Medary Ave
Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1987.
dromosapien's Related Pages
Brookings Travel Guide
“'empty suitcases stare at me like mouths waiting to be fed'”
- No VT rank yet.
- Forum Rank:
- 0 0 8 7 2
- 0 Reviews
- 4,458 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats in Brookings
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Brookings?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brookings
Photos in BrookingsSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 88 photos, 12 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 65 photos, 8 travelogues
- London Intro, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bucharest Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valletta Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pyramids of Giza Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue