"Sauk Centre, US" Sauk Centre by dromosapien
Sauk Centre Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 10 photos
one of the 64 Minnesota libraries built with money from Andrew Carnegie that also houses the Sauk Centre Historical Society museum.
address: 430 Main Street S.
agricultural community that promotes itself as the birthplace of novelist Sinclair Lewis, the first American awarded the Nobel Prize for literature.
Main Street Theater,
address: 319 Main Street S.
dromosapien's Related Pages
Sauk Centre Travel Guide
“empty suitcases stare at me like mouths waiting to be fed”
- No VT rank yet.
- Forum Rank:
- 0 0 8 4 2
- 0 Reviews
- 3,904 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats in Sauk Centre
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Sauk Centre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sauk Centre
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 87 photos, 12 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 65 photos, 8 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bucharest Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valletta Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pyramids of Giza Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Famagusta Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue