"Windermere" Windermere by gigina
Windermere Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 87 photos
Ambleside has a population of about 2600, and is beautifully situated in the Rothay valley one mile north of the head of Lake Windermere. One of the major centres for climbing and walking, it is a good central point for the ordinary visitor and has routes to most parts of the Lake District.
gigina's Related Pages
Windermere Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome To The Lakes District"
- "Lakes and Poets"
- "Lake Windermere"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Windermere
- Hotels in Windermere
- Transportation in Windermere
- Nightlife in Windermere
- Restaurants in Windermere
- Shopping in Windermere
- Warnings and Dangers in Windermere
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Windermere
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Windermere?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Windermere
Photos in WindermereSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Salzburg Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Budapest 28 reviews
- Nicosia Intro, 17 reviews, 8 photos
- Limassol Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Larnaca Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Rome Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos
- Munich 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Troodos Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Ayia Napa Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.