"Devils Lake, ND" Devils Lake by JosM
Devils Lake Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 7 photos
Small town near the lake with the same name. Great place for outdoor recreation: boating, swimming and fishing in summer, fishing and snowmobiling in winter.
Look here for my USA 2000 travelogue about North Dakota, Minneapolis and Washington DC.
Look here for more information about Devils Lake.
Look here if you are interested in local news (Devils Lake Journal).
- Pros:Great place for fishing and water sports
Water sports: boating, fishing, swimming in the largest lake in Nort Dakota more travel advice
If you're lucky, you will see this old barn at the border of the city, which belongs to 2nd cousin Jim. more travel advice
JosM's Related Pages
Devils Lake Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Devils Lake
- 8 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 26 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Devils Lake?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Devils Lake
Top 10 Pages
- Aarschot Intro, 20 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morzine Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ieper Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Gerolstein Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Basse-Nendaz Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mittersill Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Gent Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bastogne Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hoegaarden Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue