"Wallis / Valais" Basse-Nendaz by JosM
Basse-Nendaz Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 33 photos
My wife and I stayed for 2 weeks in Haute-Nendaz in the Canton of Wallis. Wallis is located in the valley of the River Rhone and has more sunshine than any other region in Switzerland.
Look here if you want more information about Wallis.
For pictures, check my travel pages. If you're interested in our journey, click on the travelogue.
JosM's Related Pages
Basse-Nendaz Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Basse-Nendaz
- Nightlife in Basse-Nendaz
- Restaurants in Basse-Nendaz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Basse-Nendaz
- 17 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 36 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Basse-Nendaz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Basse-Nendaz
Top 10 Pages
- Aarschot Intro, 20 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morzine Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ieper Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Gerolstein Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Basse-Nendaz Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mittersill Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Gent Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bastogne Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hoegaarden Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue