Bastogne Favorite Tips by JosM
Bastogne Favorites: 13 reviews and 14 photos
Favorite thing: Apart from its relation to WWII (the city was almost totally destroyed during the Battle of the Bulge), Bastogne today is a main shopping center for the area.
Fondest memory: 2 Minnesotians (2nd cousins, or how does one name the children of his father's cousin?) on top of the Memorial.
Eglise St-Pierre with organ.
Favorite thing: The church was almost totally destroyed during WW II. The organ makes it worth the visit.
More Reviews (9)
JosM's Related Pages
Bastogne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bastogne Battlefields"
- "The Battle of the Bulge"
- "MATIM's new Bastogne Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bastogne
- Hotels in Bastogne
- Transportation in Bastogne
- Restaurants in Bastogne
- See All...
Explore the World
- Monte Marcello Hotels
- Pattukkottai Hotels
- Georgetown Hotels
- Altea la Vieja Hotels
Badges & Stats in Bastogne
- 11 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 34 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bastogne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bastogne
Photos in BastogneSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Aarschot Intro, 20 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morzine Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ieper Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Gerolstein Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Basse-Nendaz Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mittersill Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Gent Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bastogne Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hoegaarden Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue