"Summer holiday in Valmorel" Les Avanchers - Valmorel by JosM
Les Avanchers - Valmorel Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 39 photos
Valmorel is the higher area of the community of Les Avanchers-Valmorel. It's a well-known ski resort in the French Alps.
Amidst 3 Alpine formations (massifs of Beaufortain, Lauzière and Vanoise) Valmorel (altitude 1400m) is situated near the Alpine tree border. Valmorel is bordered by the Crêve-Tête, (2342 m), the Niélard (2559m), and the Cheval Noir (2832 m).
215kms hiking paths invite for hiking and walking.
- Pros:Very nice, quiet place for hiking
- Cons:For those who want nightlife action, wait for the winter season
- In a nutshell:If one likes outdoor holidays, it's a nice place to visit.
On of the most beautiful hiking trails that we ever followed. One may find a feaflet with a description of the tour in... more travel advice
On our 2nd day, we drove towards the Col de la Madeleine, well known by cycling fans (Tour de France). We did the 15 km... more travel advice
JosM's Related Pages
Les Avanchers - Valmorel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Summer holiday in Valmorel"
- "Valmorel La Belle, Grand Domaine"
- "Superb Club Med resort @ Valmorel!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Les Avanchers - Valmorel
- Hotels in Les Avanchers - Valmorel
- Restaurants in Les Avanchers - Valmorel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Les Avanchers - Valmorel
- 4 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Les Avanchers - Valmorel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Les Avanchers - Valmorel
Photos in Les Avanchers - ValmorelSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Aarschot Intro, 20 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morzine Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ieper Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Gerolstein Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Basse-Nendaz Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mittersill Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Gent Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bastogne Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hoegaarden Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue