"Idyllic little seaside town" Pran Buri by aberacadabra
Pran Buri Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 39 photos
Located about 25 minutes south of Hua Hin town, this is a quiet little seaside resort that is a popular weekend getaway for the Bangkok Thais. It's a little out of the way in terms of night life and distance from Hua Hin - given the only entertainment available are the swimming pool and beach, but it's a welcome quiet from the hustle and bustle of Hua Hin.
The coastline of Central Thailand have some of the richest fisheries in the country, and it's not surprising to see numerous boats heading back to Pranburi at dawn laden with the day's catch. Walking up to Pranburi town in the morning, one will catch a glimpse of life as a fisherman - mending nets, drying fish and shrimp
- Pros:quiet, relatively unspoilt
- Cons:Province of thai speakers, very difficult for non-Thai speakers.
- In a nutshell:Nice seaside town
Just like most of Pran Buri, this hotel is the domain of your weekender Bangkok Thai. Before booking this hotel, I had... more travel advice
aberacadabra's Related Pages
Pran Buri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Idyllic little seaside town"
- "Pran Buri"
- "pran buri thailand"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pran Buri
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pran Buri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pran Buri
Photos in Pran BuriSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 18 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hua Hin Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Victor Harbour Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phetchaburi Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Adelaide Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Siem Reap Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Penang Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- McLaren Vale Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.