"Petburi, Diamond City" Top 5 Page for this destination Phetchaburi by aberacadabra
Phetchaburi Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 321 photos
Petchaburi/Petburi, which means the Diamond City is a town full of history. Because it was never sacked by the Burmese on invasion of Ayutthaya, it has many fine examples of Ayutthayan period temples and monuments.
Most come to Petburi on day trips from Bangkok or Hua Hin, but there are many off the beaten track gems to be found here. So if one is interested, 2 days would be nice.
One of the claims to fame of Petburi is the Khao Wang National Park. Should never be missed.
- Pros:Historical town, great as a day trip from Hua Hin or Bangkok
- In a nutshell:Nice pleasant little town
Near the entrace to the Khao Wang Park, there are numerous monkeys that have a penchant for snatching... more travel advice
aberacadabra's Related Pages
Phetchaburi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Holy City"
- "A traditional thai town with many nice temples"
- "Petburi, Diamond City"
- "Phetchaburi - busy Thai village with awsome Cave"
- "Welcome relief from Chaam plight"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phetchaburi
- Hotels in Phetchaburi
- Transportation in Phetchaburi
- Nightlife in Phetchaburi
- Restaurants in Phetchaburi
- Shopping in Phetchaburi
- Warnings and Dangers in Phetchaburi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phetchaburi
- 2 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Phetchaburi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phetchaburi
Photos in PhetchaburiSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 18 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hua Hin Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Victor Harbour Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phetchaburi Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Adelaide Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Siem Reap Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Penang Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- McLaren Vale Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.