"Home of Little League Baseball" Williamsport by vivalasteph

Williamsport Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 33 photos

and big game hunting

Born and raised in this town...here's one reason why I left...

• Intro Updated Dec 29, 2003

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2006 at 4:11 AM

Oh dear, I can see why you left.

• Dumpymotel's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2004 at 8:03 PM

I should post a pic of my mother's house......

• margaretvn's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2004 at 2:48 AM

love your mom's house and garden

• littlesam1's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2004 at 10:55 AM

Amazing...you were raised in Susquehanna Valley. My parents house was one block from the Susquehanna River in MD. My high school yearbook was called The Susquehannock.

• neilward's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2004 at 7:12 AM

Love your moms house x

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2004 at 2:36 PM

It's amazing that the deer don't eat your Mom's bushes. We can't have a garden here in Ohio because of them, but we love to watch the deer that visit our back yard.

• PA2AKgirl's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2004 at 9:11 AM

The Lewisburg arts festival is this weekend...I'm trying to find the motivation to go and risk running into people I knew from high school with all their little babies. It's just something I don't want to see.

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2004 at 9:41 PM

Love the style of your Mum's house... such pretty colour too. I miss seeing rhodie's. Some really nice surrounding areas. Thats a very different custom.

• morgane1692's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2004 at 11:05 AM

hmmm, my mom's from Tinytown, PA as well...Oil City over north of Pittsburgh. Yawn. Nice place to visit for about an hour. There was something of a hunting culture there too, for one of my uncles anyway, but growing up in FL I missed out on that entirely.

• kazander's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2004 at 10:19 AM

One thing that always bothered me when we visit the area where we camp in PA, is the plethora of hunters. I was in a diner last spring and they even had their 6 year old all dressed up in the identical hunting gear as the father. guess they start young.

vivalasteph

“Help! Help! I'm being repressed.”

Badges & Stats in Williamsport

Have you been to Williamsport?

Latest Activity in Williamsport