"The beauty of Eze-village" Top 5 Page for this destination Éze by vivalasteph
Éze Travel Guide: 207 reviews and 640 photos
This tiny, stunning perched village lies about 15kms. northeast of Nice, overlooking Cap Ferrat. It has been lovingly restored to its 13th and 14th century foundations following nearly 2,000 of human destruction and natural disaster.
Don your walking shoes and begin your climb up the Rue du Barri...
- Pros:wonderful views and picturesque streets
- Cons:leave your heels at home!
- In a nutshell:not to be missed
The best part of discovering a village like Eze is its long and varied history. It is a place of many influences, and... more travel advice
Eze is a marvel. Around every turn is another street or archway to give you pause. Explore every one of them! more travel advice
vivalasteph's Related Pages
Éze Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The beauty of Eze-village"
- "Visit stunning medieval Eze on its hilltop perch!"
- "Eze-A Medieval View of France"
- "Eze ~ Medieval French Village Shines Like A Jewel"
- "High on a Mountain Top"
- "Eze - Côte d’Azur"
- "Eze - one of the most accessible perched villages"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Éze
- Hotels in Éze
- Transportation in Éze
- Restaurants in Éze
- Shopping in Éze
- Warnings and Dangers in Éze
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Éze
- 14 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Éze?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Éze
Photos in ÉzeSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Boston Intro, 18 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 5 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Éze Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint-Paul Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nice Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue