"The beauty of Eze-village" Top 5 Page for this destination Éze by vivalasteph

Éze Travel Guide: 207 reviews and 640 photos

This tiny, stunning perched village lies about 15kms. northeast of Nice, overlooking Cap Ferrat. It has been lovingly restored to its 13th and 14th century foundations following nearly 2,000 of human destruction and natural disaster.

Don your walking shoes and begin your climb up the Rue du Barri...

• Pros:wonderful views and picturesque streets
  • Cons:leave your heels at home!
  • In a nutshell:not to be missed
  • Intro Updated Apr 5, 2004

• Anchovy56's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2004 at 10:18 AM

How was Interpol? I hope you did not get frisked...

• craic's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2004 at 4:29 AM

So you buy perfume and crystal and ... cicadas???? What a beautiful beautiful place.

• neilward's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2004 at 7:26 AM

Wonderful photos,looks great in black and white xx

• unravelau's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2004 at 3:50 AM

Yep that carved wooden door is fantastic and I must say that I love the urn at your 'home'. These places remind me of Italy....stands to reason I guess. Great page thank you Steph.

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2004 at 7:36 PM

Gr8 tips & photos. That door is just beautiful. My wife would be in heaven with your shopping tips (bit of a shopper myself actually). This eventual next trip to France is getting bigger & bigger. Gotta stop checking these gr8 pages such as this one.

• antoanellarom's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2004 at 5:27 AM

Eze, one of the places I loved the best.U2 have great pics

• S2000Lee's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2004 at 7:54 AM

Love looking at your pics of Eze, and one day I will stay in that beautiful hotel (in the suite with own pool of course!)

• BerniShand's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2004 at 12:09 AM

is that `Eze` prounounced `easy`? can l hire a donkey to ride around on ? when are you buying that house, l really want to come and visit ? X B

• Dumpymotel's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2004 at 10:06 PM

Your EZ page tips are great Steph.. Only one thing-- You use the Metric system which disinfranchises many of us Americans that don't use the Metric system. Its a form of Racism

• pedersdottir's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2004 at 7:22 PM

Wild and beautiful and seemingly remote. If you buy that perfect house, I'll come visit!

vivalasteph

“Help! Help! I'm being repressed.”

Badges & Stats in Éze