bandanna's profile photo

bandanna

CJ Online Now
Who needs a travel motto - just go.

My Favorite Pages

Chinggis_n_Borte's Profile Photo
Chinggis_n_Borte Jun 17, 2015 at 1:55 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Couple of Questions about Amsterdam'. I appreciate your advice.

patij Jan 26, 2015 at 6:38 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Can you recommend day trips in April for family with 3 children?'. I appreciate your advice.

Shalini25's Profile Photo
Shalini25 Dec 30, 2014 at 7:19 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'weather in feb'. I appreciate your advice.

LucieT3 Nov 11, 2014 at 6:52 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'From Schiphol Airport to Waterlooplein Metro Station by train(Amsterdam)'. I appreciate your advice.

daytraveller Nov 6, 2014 at 6:04 PM

Thanks for your answer to ' City transportation and Itinerary help, please'. I appreciate your advice.

daytraveller Nov 6, 2014 at 10:32 AM

daytraveller Nov 6, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Thanks for your answer to ' City transportation and Itinerary help, please'. You've been a huge help.

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v Mar 18, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Enjoy your trip to Amsterdam. PJ

• bandanna's Profile Photo
    bandanna Mar 18, 2014 at 1:11 PM

Recent trip is going on one year old. Besides, I don't play the vt game. Way too many 'experts' and 'gurus' around for me to be writing any tips.

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    pieter_jan_v Mar 18, 2014 at 1:34 PM

I rather see a personal story than an expert opinion. But I always say: Travel first; write later. PJ

planxty's Profile Photo
planxty Dec 24, 2013 at 5:44 AM

Hello there CJ and a belated welcome to VT, I do hope you enjoy it here. You will find it to be a very friendly place as well as an excellent travel resource.

fergy.

Ekaterinburg's Profile Photo
Ekaterinburg Dec 12, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Welcome to VT, I hope you enjoy your time here.