VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"A city with fine taste" Zürich by Penelope4

Zürich Travel Guide: 1,927 reviews and 5,751 photos

I wished I lived in Zuerich

When I was a child, I liked watching the TV ad on milk. The setting was greenery, bright sunlight and healthy cows which provide milk. Since then, Switzerland held a soft spot in my heart. When I got married and asked where I'd like to have my honeymoon, without batting an eyelash, I chose Zuerich. That was in 1992

In 2011, I visited Zuerich again

It was like visiting it for the first time. Thanks to the No. 1 VT Member in Zuerich, Sonja, I enjoyed my weekend stay in Zuerich! On the last day, I joined the Best of Switzerland Tour and experienced a 4-hour tour which is also unforgettable.

xx

xx

• Pros:xx
  • Cons:xx
  • In a nutshell:xx
  • Last visit to Zürich: Oct 2011
  • Intro Updated May 9, 2016

• Aug 14, 2012 at 4:13 AM

Hi Penny, Just last week I had another merengue glace at the same place, but of course the big portion :-)

• Odiseya's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2012 at 4:03 AM

I recently visit the city. I prepare to write about it. Good page, photos and reviews.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Oct 23, 2011 at 3:50 AM

Thanks for your story, Penny!~

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Oct 23, 2011 at 2:47 AM

Penny, great updates here, especially about the restaurant on Uetliberg. I am looking forward to reading more.

Penelope4

“Travels open our eyes, improve our senses, and change our perspectives - so travel and live!”

Badges & Stats in Zürich