"What is Bran Castle famous for?" Bran by Penelope4
Bran Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 34 photos
Wrong if your guess was Twilight. Guess again. Count Pattinson who? Wrong again.
Bran is about 30 Kilometres from Brasov. It is known that Bran Castle guarded the pass that was used for transporting goods that were delivered as far as Flanders, Germany and Turkey.
There is a nice shop inside the museum. Ah speaking of which, the Bran Castle was turned into a museum in 1957.
- Pros:There are many good souvenir shops outside the castle
- Cons:Er - there are many shops?
- In a nutshell:If you're too weak to see the head of Dracula soaked in a jar of honey, then just go to Bran Castle.
There are many souvenir stores outside the Bran Castle. My tip is ask your Romanian friend to bargain for you. If you... more travel advice
Penelope4's Related Pages
Bran Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "B R A N"
- "Jumping around "Dracula's Castle""
- "What is Bran Castle famous for?"
- "Terrific Visit Balances Local Stay and Sights"
- "The Bran Castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bran
- Hotels in Bran
- Shopping in Bran
- Warnings and Dangers in Bran
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bran
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Bran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bran
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 53 reviews, 160 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 32 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sofia Intro, 23 reviews, 109 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 20 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ngorongoro Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos
- Milan Intro, 12 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bamiyan Intro, 18 reviews, 46 photos
- Singapore Intro, 15 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thessaloniki Intro, 12 reviews, 46 photos
- Cesky Krumlov Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos