"Baguio City" Baguio City by Penelope4
Baguio City Travel Guide: 827 reviews and 2,397 photos
My parents probably got enough of me so they sent me to a city which is 3-hours drive from them. I could not afford a camera in my university days so I don't really have too many photos during my stay there. This photo was taken by my family about four years ago.
Ilocano is the dialect spoken in Baguio City. We think of fresh produce whenever Baguio City is mentioned. Strawberries top the list. Baguio City has a number of good schools and if you don't get fat while living there, you will most probably finish your studies. Well I gained weight and still finished my studies :D
As a native-born Filipina, I am used to seeing mountains here and there. Well, most of those I regard as mountains turned out to be merely hills. What is beautiful about Tagaytay is that you get to see mountains, valleys and a lake. The place has become a tourist spot decades ago and its mystery faded. I like the cold climate though. Restaurants and eateries are a plenty and it's fun to try many Filipino dishes! Waiters are efficient. If you have children, not too faraway is a farm where kids can ride on horses or bikes. Not too faraway are sellers who will try to persuade you to buy things from cute little tiny toys to the sharpest knife in the Philippines.
in the meantime, please meet my sister and her family. To the left is Carlo, my darling nephew, then comes CJ, my youngest nephew, my sister Marifi, her only daughter and my darling niece Pia, and Chris, my brother-in-law.
Whenever I go to the Philippines, I do not take photographs but enjoy quality time with my family and friends if you don't find me in spas or shopping malls. Next time I visit the Philippines, I shall bring my camera wherever I go.
Penelope4's Related Pages
Baguio City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baguio city"
- "Baguio Today"
- "Baguio City - It's a "cool" place"
- "City of Pines and Mums"
- "Baguio For Christmas Break"
- "Summer Capital of the Philippines"
- "i see pine trees of green, red roses too"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baguio City
- Hotels in Baguio City
- Transportation in Baguio City
- Nightlife in Baguio City
- Restaurants in Baguio City
- Shopping in Baguio City
- Warnings and Dangers in Baguio City
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Baguio City
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Baguio City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baguio City
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 53 reviews, 160 photos, 10 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 32 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sofia Intro, 23 reviews, 109 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 20 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ngorongoro Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos
- Milan Intro, 12 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bamiyan Intro, 18 reviews, 46 photos
- Singapore Intro, 15 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thessaloniki Intro, 12 reviews, 46 photos
- Cesky Krumlov Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos