"HELLO WELCOME TO MALAYSIA - THE TRULY ASIA" markbank's Profile
i'm from MALAYSIA which is known the truly asia,,,,TO KNOW MALAYSIA IS TO LOVE MALAYSIA
Multiculturalism has not only made Malaysia a gastronomical paradise, it has also made Malaysia home to hundreds of colourful festivals. It's no wonder that we love celebrating and socialising. As a people, Malaysians are very laid back, warm and friendly.
Geographically, Malaysia is as diverse as its culture. There are two parts to the country, 11 states in the peninsula of Malaysia and two states on the northern part of Borneo. Cool hideaways are found in the highlands that roll down to warm, sandy beaches and rich, humid mangroves.
One of Malaysia's key attractions is its extreme contrasts. Towering skyscrapers look down upon wooden houses built on stilts, and five-star hotels sit several metres away from ancient reefs.
For the perfect holiday full of surprises, eclectic cultures and natural wonders, the time is now, the place is Malaysia.
i like travelling especially to country which rich a heritage and culture, firstly i planned to travel around south east asia especially to thailand, indonesia, cambodia, laos, vietnam and philiphine
This is annually trip to bangkok bcoz i love bangkok but this year we go with my sister in law,,,,i really like bangkok,, that why i make it annually trip,,,,i think bangkok my 2nd home,,hahahahha
FOR ANY VTER WHO WANT SEND ME POSTCARD ESPECIALLY BEACH POSTCARD, ISLAND POSTCARD - especially the remote island / country in the world (another postcard also welcome) FROM UR COUNTRY OR WHEN U TRAVEL....U CAN SEND TO :
2002, TAMAN ALOR MALAI,
OFF JALAN STADIUM,
05100 ALOR SETAR,
U ALSO WILL GET THE MALAYSIA POSTCARD FROM ME AND DON'T FORGET TO WRITE UR ADDRESS IN POSTCARD OR EMAIL ME
TERIMA KASIH (THANK YOU)
i like to use the skytrain bcoz it connected to all major attraction in bangkok,,,with one day pass Baht120 per person u can go anywhere u can
have u been in hat yai? hat yai is border city,,,many malaysian go there for shopping, massage......
Alor Star located northern part of peninsular Malaysia,,also known as the rice bowl state in Malaysia,,,,,,paddy field everywhere,,,beautiful scenic view,,,,this train station have 2 trip perday to hatyai in thailand,,,,at 8.30 am with express langkawi and 4.30 pm with bangkok international train
BALI HAVE MANY NAME LIKE ISLAND OF GOD, LAND OF THAOUSAND TEMPLES, LAND OF PARADISE, BALI THE FORTHWORLD, BALI THE SURFER PARADISE ETC,,,,BUT FOR ME BALI IS THE JEWEL OF INDONESIA,,,,I REALLY LIKE BALI,,,,U MUST COME TO BALI AT LEAST ONE TO SEE THE BEAUTIFULL OF BALINESE CULTURE AND LIFE,,,,,,
The ulek mayang is a pre-Islamic religious trance dance accompanied by singing and music in Terengganu, originating from an unknown nearby island in which the Malay orchestra, comprising drums, gong, violin and accordian is used.
HELLO EVERYONE,,,THE REAL MY HOMETOWN IS CHUKAI, KEMAMAN, TERENGGANU,,,IT LOCATED ON EAST COAST OF PENINSULAR MALAYSIA,,,TERENGGANU VERY FAMOUS WITH BEAUTIFUL STATE BCOZ HAS MANY ISLAND PARADISE THERE AND ALSO KNOWN FOR THE BEST FOOD ESPECIALLY FISH BASE FOOD LIKE KEROPOK LEKOR, SATAR AND OTAK2,,,,FOR EVERYONE IF U VISIT KEMAMAN,,,DON'T FORGET TO GO TO KUALA KEMAMAN TO TASTE THE BEST SATAR AND OTAK2 IN MALAYSIA,,,,,
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 84 Reviews
- 275 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Re: Help me for first time trip"
- markbank and munki are now friends.
- Commented on DAO's profile page
- Wrote a Review KHLONG HAE FLOATING MARKET about Floating Market in Hat Yai Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "KHLONG HAE FLOATING MARKET"
- updated a Krabi Travel Page "KRABI - TOP DESTINATION FOR BEACH & ISLAND LOVERS"
updated their Profile Page "HELLO WELCOME TO MALAYSIA - THE TRULY ASIA"
- Uploaded a Video to Bali
Top 5 Pages
- Bali Intro, 29 reviews, 124 photos, 6 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alor Setar Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos
- Penang Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Southern Thailand Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Hotels
- 22500 Reviews - 55076 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23331 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15645 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3100 Reviews - 5884 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10316 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26769 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos