"MALAGA." Málaga by Regina1965
Málaga Travel Guide: 887 reviews and 2,326 photos
While staying in Torremolinos we went by bus to Malaga, which is only 14 kilometres away. We were staying there in May and it was 34 degrees C when we visited Malaga, so it was a wonderful day. I got surprised seeing this statue of the famous Danish author Hans Christian Andersen in Malaga, but he visited here in 1862.
Now these photos were taken in 2007 when I first went to Malaga, in 2009 I visited Malaga many many times so my tips are from 2009-2011, when I stayed for 6 months and again for 4 months in Torremolinos, visiting Malaga frequently. But I am going to keep my Introduction page as it was when I first visited as this is one of the first pages I added here on VT :D
Beautiful Malaga, a lot of palmtrees - love palmtrees :) This photo is taken in the beautiful subtropical Paseo del Parque in the center of Malaga by the harbour. (See my tip)
These buildings were incredibly close to one another. They are close to Malagueta beach (see my tip on that).
- Pros:Parts of Malaga are so beautiful, the tropical forest in particular.
- Cons:A lot of drug addicts.
Outside the Cathedral there is an Open Air Museum - free of charge. The Open Air Museum of the Málaga Cathedral was... more travel advice
A good idea when first visiting Malaga is hopping on the Tourist bus which takes you around Malaga and has got 15 stops... more travel advice
Regina1965's Related Pages
Málaga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MALAGA LA BELLA"
- "MALAGA "CAPITAL OF THE COSTA DEL SOL""
- "MAGNIFICENT MALAGA"
- "There's more to Malaga than the airport"
- "Malaga & Costa del Sol UNDER RECONSTRUCTION....."
- "A WONDERFUL DAY WITH SPECIAL FRIENDS"
- "The Fortress and castle on top ranks high"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Málaga
- Hotels in Málaga
- Transportation in Málaga
- Nightlife in Málaga
- Restaurants in Málaga
- Shopping in Málaga
- Warnings and Dangers in Málaga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Málaga
- 13 Reviews
- 69 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Málaga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Málaga
- Posted in Travel Iceland Forum "Re: Driving Toyota Yaris in South..."
- Commented on one of Regina1965's Málaga travel pages
- updated a Málaga Travel Page "MALAGA."
- Uploaded a Video to Málaga
- Uploaded a Photo to "The bullring of Malaga."
- Wrote a Review Open air museum of the Cathedral. in Málaga Things to Do
Photos in MálagaSee All Photos (69)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reykjavík Intro, 241 reviews, 1177 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 196 reviews, 1043 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 209 reviews, 845 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 154 reviews, 846 photos, 18 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ottawa Intro, 110 reviews, 555 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torremolinos Intro, 67 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Iceland Intro, 43 reviews, 311 photos, 4 travelogues
- North Iceland Intro, 54 reviews, 261 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 41 reviews, 238 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Snæfellsnes- og Hnappadalssýsla Intro, 44 reviews, 225 photos, 3 travelogues