VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Redang Feb 23, 2017 at 1:22 AM

The last but one VT-cheers!

• Redang Yesterday

Keep in touch via e mail and hope to see you soon in real life! Any plans for Spain?

Regina1965 Yesterday

I will keep in touch - hope to visit my friends in Spain again, but not on the plan.

Pijlmans's Profile Photo
Pijlmans Feb 19, 2017 at 7:44 AM

Maybe this could be interesting for you: Transfer your VT data with one click to Travellerpoint - Miscellaneous Forum

Regina1965 Feb 19, 2017 at 8:38 AM

Thank, you, yes, this is very interesting, will look into this :)

kenHuocj's Profile Photo
kenHuocj Feb 1, 2017 at 6:09 AM

Grateful to have had you as a VT Friend, and before this link disappears, Happy Birthday for next month. Meegwetch ;-)))
;

Regina1965 Feb 1, 2017 at 3:33 PM

Thank you, Ken - I am also very grateful to have had you as a VT-friend :)

Muscovite's Profile Photo
Muscovite Jan 26, 2017 at 2:42 AM

Hi Regina,
I found you on Guide to Iceland!
The site works a bit slowly - or maybe it was something on my computer. But it is surely a very good job they did to have you writing there!
I wish the Nice city council drafted me, too - but it is very unlikely...

Regina1965 Jan 29, 2017 at 8:31 AM

Thanks, my page works a little slowly as I have tons of pictures in my blog. I couldn't have found a better job than doing something I love - writing about Iceland and travelling :)

Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
Donna_in_India Jan 22, 2017 at 2:21 PM

Thanks for your answer to ' Itinerary Help'. Thanks Regina. I'll contact you on the site you mentioned.

IreneMcKay's Profile Photo
IreneMcKay Jan 8, 2017 at 5:08 AM

Very distressed about the closure of vt. All the best. Any idea where you will go next?

Regina1965 Jan 8, 2017 at 6:50 AM

Me too, Irene, I am very distressed about this. I will just stop writing about my travels and focus on my blog on Guide to Iceland <a href="https://guidetoiceland.is/connect-with-locals/regina?a&#61;135" rel="nofollow" class="ealink" target="_blank">guidetoiceland.is/connect-wi...</a>. They found me here on Virtualtourists and I have been writing for them for 3,5 years now and a couple of months ago I started working for them full time :) Where will you go?

• IreneMcKay's Profile Photo
    IreneMcKay Jan 8, 2017 at 2:33 PM

I've joined travellers point as irenevt, but I am still looking. All the best.

HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
HORSCHECK Jan 6, 2017 at 2:10 PM

Regina, what a sad day for VT. :-(

Regina1965 Jan 6, 2017 at 2:42 PM

Indeed, Holger, I am so sad and confused that they are going to close down :(

jojes's Profile Photo
jojes Jan 2, 2017 at 8:15 AM

To all my VT friends out here
I hope you?ll have a fantastic new year.
A year with lots of happiness and joy
and of course some travel to enjoy!
But above all good health
because that?s still our greatest wealth!

Happy 2017!

Regina1965 Jan 2, 2017 at 1:48 PM

Happy 2017, Jessika, all the best to your family from Jonni and myself :)

Galaxy31's Profile Photo
Galaxy31 Jan 1, 2017 at 2:55 AM

Happy New Year Regina.

Odiseya's Profile Photo
Odiseya Jan 1, 2017 at 2:50 AM

Happy New Year! I wish you all the Best! Happy Travels too!

Regina1965 Jan 2, 2017 at 1:51 PM

Happy new year, Aleksandra - all the best for year 2017 with a lot of travels :D