"The ends of the world, almost" Adak Island by alayola
Adak Island Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Adak Alaska is as remote a place as you can imagine, It is the westernmost town in the United States and the southernmost city in Alaska, at the most there less then 375 people living on the island, and well its as remote as it gets.
one of the major source of income in Adak is the Alska King Crab, and a lot of it gets prosseced here.
Sunsets in Alaska are amazing, really what else can i say about them...
- Pros:Land of great beauty
- Cons:not much to do if you are not an outdoors person
- In a nutshell:one of the most remote places i have ever been to...
alayola's Related Pages
Adak Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seeing Friend's Crashed airplane by the runway"
- "The ends of the world, almost"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Adak Island
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Adak Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Adak Island
Top 10 Pages
- Aqaba Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Singapore Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Gaeta Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Italy 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Ciudad del Carmen Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dutch Harbor Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Eritrea 1 review, 3 photos