"Dicomo's new Buenos Aires Page" Buenos Aires by Dicomo
Buenos Aires Travel Guide: 4,804 reviews and 8,924 photos
Buenos Aires has all the glamour of a big cosmopolitan city, you could find almost everything and everyone.
But be careful It´s a big country, Argentina doesn´t finish in the city of Buenos Aires, after your city tour, go to the pampa, and to the beaches, there are hundreds of kilometers of them in Buenos Aires province.
The Spanish King Administration used the Cabildo in every city they had founded in the Americas, as an administrative center in where the neighbors deliberate.
On May 25 1810, the neighbors of Buenos Aires, reunited in the Cabildo after receiving news informing the Napoleons invasion of Spain and the capture of the king. Then they decided to asume the viceroy power and govern and call a Congress of all the other cities and provinces of the Viceroyalty of River Plate, at that times includes all the territory of Argentina, Paraguay, Matto Grosso Region (Brasil), Uruguay, Bolivia and the southern half of Chile Capitany, and of course the Malvinas Islands.
This photo was taken on december 20th 2001, the day before De La Rua`s fell.
Visit Cariló, near Pinamar city, and swim in a 3 hundreds meters beach in sea, with a constantly deep of 1,5 mts. more travel advice
Dicomo's Related Pages
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buenos Aires, a city I really LOVE!"
- "Buenos Aires 2004"
- "Mi Buenos aires Querido..."
- "Buenos Aires the local way!"
- "My Home Away from Home"
- "BUENOS AIRES - I AM ALWAYS BACK!!!!!"
- "Buenos Aires - it's great!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buenos Aires
- Hotels in Buenos Aires
- Transportation in Buenos Aires
- Nightlife in Buenos Aires
- Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Shopping in Buenos Aires
- Warnings and Dangers in Buenos Aires
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buenos Aires
Top 10 Pages
- Mendoza Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Argentina Intro, 16 reviews, 23 photos
- Rosario Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- South America Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Región de Tarapacá Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Peru Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Uruguay Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Valparaíso Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cordillera de los Penitentes Intro, 1 review, 4 photos