"Aconcagua" Mendoza by Dicomo
Mendoza Travel Guide: 402 reviews and 1,020 photos
Mendoza is a good option, with the tallest mount in the world except Asia.
Aconcagua (means The Centinell of Stone) is 6960 mts tall
Aconcagua con tormenta
The glacier you can see in the photo is called the one leg man glacier, can you see the man?
It demands some of you that none other activity does. too cold in winter be careful more travel advice
- See All Wine, wine and more wine... hic
- See All Great view of the city!
- See All If you are not satisfied
- Hard Driving rules in Mendoza
Dicomo's Related Pages
Mendoza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mendoza - county of good wine and sun :-)"
- "Land of Sun, good wine and more"
- "Mendoza - A City of Trees"
- "Lovely Mendoza days"
- "An oasis in the middle of the desert"
- "5 lovely days!"
- "Montañas, vino y rosas (Mountains, wine & roses)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mendoza
- Hotels in Mendoza
- Transportation in Mendoza
- Nightlife in Mendoza
- Restaurants in Mendoza
- Shopping in Mendoza
- Warnings and Dangers in Mendoza
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mendoza
- 19 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 58 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Mendoza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mendoza
Photos in MendozaSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Mendoza Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Argentina Intro, 16 reviews, 23 photos
- Rosario Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- South America Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Región de Tarapacá Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Peru Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Uruguay Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Valparaíso Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cordillera de los Penitentes Intro, 1 review, 4 photos