"The most rainy place" Puerto Blest by Dicomo
Puerto Blest Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
Puerto Blest is a LakePort, a few kilometers from the frontier with Chile over the Nahuel Huapi Lake in the same named National Park. Is one of the ports you would use if decided to pass to Chile by the lakes.
Puerto Blest is one of the most humid places in Argentina, Is dificult to be there in a sunny day, because a sign explain to you that in this point of the Cold Forest of the Andes is raining 350 days per year.
So be prepared to use an umbrella.
Personally i was in Blest twice and the last one i was really lucky and took this picture with a great sun. The place is really beautifull by sunlight, and also without it.
Dicomo's Related Pages
Puerto Blest Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puerto Blest
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Puerto Blest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Blest
Photos in Puerto BlestSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Mendoza Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Argentina Intro, 16 reviews, 23 photos
- Rosario Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- South America Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Región de Tarapacá Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Peru Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Uruguay Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Valparaíso Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cordillera de los Penitentes Intro, 1 review, 4 photos