"Yokneam, Israel" markrabinovich's Profile
We leave in a very small and peacefull town - Yokneam. As any other spot in the country this place has a reach history record descending to the immemorial times. Some archeologists even refer to the "Yokneam Kingdom". However, the nowadays Yokneam is a sleepy quite town where mostly engineers are living.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 36 Reviews
- 77 Photos
- 15 Countries
- 16 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Posted in Travel Jerusalem Forum "Re: single traveler ok to travel ??"
- markrabinovich and y2ketan2007 are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ballo Tiepolo"
- Wrote a Review Ballo Tiepolo about Carnival Time in Venice Things to Do
updated their Profile Page "Yokneam, Israel"
Top 10 Pages
- Israel 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Venice 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Eilat 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Sogn og Fjordane 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Edinburgh 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Copenhagen 1 review, 4 photos
- Petra 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Ramat Gan 1 review, 4 photos
- Spain 1 review, 3 photos
- London 2 reviews, 2 photos