"City of Preston" Preston by mickeyboy07
Preston Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 45 photos
- Pros:Good mix of old and new
- Cons:Urban decay in parts of city
- In a nutshell:A pleasent small city in the Lancashire heartland
St.john's stands on an ancient christian site,originally dedicated to Saint Wilfred. The original bulding has references... more travel advice
This is a Grade 1 listed building and has a fine collection of decorative art,sculpures historic artifacts and... more travel advice
mickeyboy07's Related Pages
Preston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to my Place and Home Town "
- "Avenham park"
- "City of Preston"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Preston
- Hotels in Preston
- Restaurants in Preston
- Shopping in Preston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Preston
- 5 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Preston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Preston
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 45 reviews, 186 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 40 reviews, 151 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 38 reviews, 151 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 26 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 23 reviews, 97 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 21 reviews, 97 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oxford Intro, 21 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 17 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bugibba Intro, 17 reviews, 60 photos