"Im Alive,i must travel" mickeyboy07's Profile
Forty two years old,in a relationship,live in Stalybridge,Cheshire,Nine miles north east of Manchester.Love to travel and visit different places at home and abroad,my dream is to have visited all the continents as ive only done two,Europe and North America.I work full time for Dhl on night shifts and my keen intrests other than travel are movies,photography,some sports,computers,reading and ebay,im a keen seller and enjoy the thrill of selling just as much as the money ha.I was born in Oldham and have lived here for most of my life apart from the four months i lived with my grandma in Canada in 1995/96.
A tough one this as its hard to compare certain places as they are so different in many ways e.g-Times square New York cant be compared to ancient ruins in Crete or Cyprus.So il have to name a few of my favorites.New york city is one of my favorite cities as is Paris,Barcelona and Athens and another gem is Luxembourg city so beautiful.Niagara falls in Canada is my favorite tourist landmark as is Knossos in Crete and the navigators statue in Lisbon,all are truly breathtaking,there as as close to narrowing it down as i could get.Copenhagen,Amsterdam and Antwerp are now in my top ten favorite cities.
In my early twenties i went on two big backpacking tours with friends,one across Canada visiting six provinces in just under a month,the other a wirlwind train trek round Europe in Two weeks visiting eight countries.Both were fantastic and i recommend to anyone thinking of doing this a complete must,its i real eye opener and broadens your horizons.
April till October:Clitheroe/Ribble Valley
July:Torquay,Devon(V.T meet,four days)
April till Oct:Clitheroe/Ribble Valley,Various weekends
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 610 Reviews
- 2,797 Photos
- 15 Countries
- 94 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
- created a Marple Travel Page "Marple"
- Commented on Britannia2's profile page
- mickeyboy07 and udtaparindaa are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Good Food,great Value in Glossop Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Great food,great value"
- Posted in Travel Corfu Island Forum "Re: Corfu/Sarande Ferry:We sailed..."
updated their Profile Page "Im Alive,i must travel"
- Uploaded a Video to Valletta
VideosSee All Videos (102)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 45 reviews, 186 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 40 reviews, 151 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 38 reviews, 151 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 26 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 23 reviews, 97 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 21 reviews, 97 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oxford Intro, 21 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 17 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bugibba Intro, 17 reviews, 60 photos