"Im Alive,i must travel" mickeyboy07's Profile
Forty two years old,in a relationship,live in Stalybridge,Cheshire,Nine miles north east of Manchester.Love to travel and visit different places at home and abroad,my dream is to have visited all the continents as ive only done two,Europe and North America.I work full time for Dhl on night shifts and my keen intrests other than travel are movies,photography,some sports,computers,reading and ebay,im a keen seller and enjoy the thrill of selling just as much as the money ha.I was born in Oldham and have lived here for most of my life apart from the four months i lived with my grandma in Canada in 1995/96.
A tough one this as its hard to compare certain places as they are so different in many ways e.g-Times square New York cant be compared to ancient ruins in Crete or Cyprus.So il have to name a few of my favorites.New york city is one of my favorite cities as is Paris,Barcelona and Athens and another gem is Luxembourg city so beautiful.Niagara falls in Canada is my favorite tourist landmark as is Knossos in Crete and the navigators statue in Lisbon,all are truly breathtaking,there as as close to narrowing it down as i could get.Copenhagen,Amsterdam and Antwerp are now in my top ten favorite cities.
In my early twenties i went on two big backpacking tours with friends,one across Canada visiting six provinces in just under a month,the other a wirlwind train trek round Europe in Two weeks visiting eight countries.Both were fantastic and i recommend to anyone thinking of doing this a complete must,its i real eye opener and broadens your horizons.
April till October:Clitheroe/Ribble Valley
July:Torquay,Devon(V.T meet,four days)
April till Oct:Clitheroe/Ribble Valley,Various weekends
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 605 Reviews
- 2,763 Photos
- 15 Countries
- 91 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
- Commented on mickeyboy07's profile page
- Posted in Travel Canary Islands Forum "Re: Fuerteventura and..."
- created a Saint Julian's Travel Page "Saint Julians"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Saint Julians"
- Wrote a Review Marsalforn about Marsalforn in Gozo Things to Do
- mickeyboy07 and jimbo1105 are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Im Alive,i must travel"
- Uploaded a Video to Valletta
VideosSee All Videos (102)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 45 reviews, 186 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 40 reviews, 151 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 38 reviews, 151 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 26 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 23 reviews, 97 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 21 reviews, 97 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oxford Intro, 21 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 17 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bugibba Intro, 17 reviews, 60 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22145 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15551 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11939 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8353 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7623 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos