"Im Alive,i must travel" mickeyboy07's Profile

Me

Forty two years old,in a relationship,live in Stalybridge,Cheshire,Nine miles north east of Manchester.Love to travel and visit different places at home and abroad,my dream is to have visited all the continents as ive only done two,Europe and North America.I work full time for Dhl on night shifts and my keen intrests other than travel are movies,photography,some sports,computers,reading and ebay,im a keen seller and enjoy the thrill of selling just as much as the money ha.I was born in Oldham and have lived here for most of my life apart from the four months i lived with my grandma in Canada in 1995/96.

Favorite places

A tough one this as its hard to compare certain places as they are so different in many ways e.g-Times square New York cant be compared to ancient ruins in Crete or Cyprus.So il have to name a few of my favorites.New york city is one of my favorite cities as is Paris,Barcelona and Athens and another gem is Luxembourg city so beautiful.Niagara falls in Canada is my favorite tourist landmark as is Knossos in Crete and the navigators statue in Lisbon,all are truly breathtaking,there as as close to narrowing it down as i could get.Copenhagen,Amsterdam and Antwerp are now in my top ten favorite cities.

Experiences

In my early twenties i went on two big backpacking tours with friends,one across Canada visiting six provinces in just under a month,the other a wirlwind train trek round Europe in Two weeks visiting eight countries.Both were fantastic and i recommend to anyone thinking of doing this a complete must,its i real eye opener and broadens your horizons.

Travel Plans 2012

April:Bradford,West Yorkshire
July:Torquay,Devon(V.T meet,four days)
April till Oct:Clitheroe/Ribble Valley,Various weekends

• Intro Updated Apr 7, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
mickeyboy07's Profile Photo

mickeyboy07

“Take a chance,you might like it”

Real Name