"So much Wine, So Little time" Picton by Highbrae
Picton Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 115 photos
Picton, may be the best known and "unofficial" capital of Prince Edward County, Ontario however if you never leave Picton there will be so much you will have missed.
Perhaps Prince Edward County's most famous attraction, Sandbanks as it is know comprises thousands of acres along Lake Ontario and West Lake. From the white sand beaches of the Outlet and the Day park to the high dunes around West Lake the park offers something for every visitor and nature lover.
- Pros:Something in every season from summer beaches to fall Winery Tours to Winter X-country Skiing and hot cider
- Cons:ummm can't think of any
- In a nutshell:Something for everyone, at any age
Of all the wineries, and there are getting to be many. The Grange of Prince Edward has to be very high on my list. The... more travel advice
Offering everything from The Barley Days Pub to Amelia's Garden, The Waring House offers an option for every pallete or... more travel advice
Highbrae's Related Pages
Picton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Prince Edward County"
- "Picton, seat of 'The County'"
- "So much Wine, So Little time"
- "Wine country by the Sandbanks"
- "An Island getaway in Ontario?"
- "Cheese & Wines closer to home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Picton
- Hotels in Picton
- Transportation in Picton
- Nightlife in Picton
- Restaurants in Picton
- Shopping in Picton
- Warnings and Dangers in Picton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Picton
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Picton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Picton
Photos in PictonSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Kingston Intro, 14 reviews, 2 photos
- Picton Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Phoenix 1 review, 4 photos
- Germany 1 review, 2 photos
- Verona 3 reviews
- Virginia 1 review
- The Bahamas 1 review
- Cairo 1 review
No friends yet.