"Around The World in ...." Irina80's Profile
Travel is my passion, if I could I'd be travelling 24/7/365...alas, I have a pretty good job which I also happen to love and enjoy. The good thing is I have a month of vacation time wich I do use to the last minute of it. Of course it's not enough so occasionally I get "emergency" situations such as: trouble with some cousin of mine, favorite auntie gets sick, etc. :)) ....cruel, agree but I'm a travel junkie...I'm weak. A friend of mine who's just as crazy as I am has a much tougher situation at work thus has already "buried" half her relatives (mostly in-laws:))...so don't judge me too hard:)
Dear God, please keep my boss and other evil creatures from discovering this page
Hmmm...after starting working on my Belize page I got this idea to show different/opposite sides of the places I'm visiting...The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, so to speak. In no way I am trying to say I didn't like something, I enjoyed every one of my trips and will treasure the memories for the rest of my life.
...Latest update: there won't be any updates for a while, I'm playing with now everyone's favorite toy - Facebook, apparently am not good at multi-tasking, trying to split between VT, Facebook, work, new house, dog, new love, etc. I'm spreading myself thin:), something's gotta go for a while. I'll be back though.
I admit it, I bought an all-inclusive package deal to Playa del Carmen, so sue me:)), but I needed total relaxation and rejuvenation after a project gone bad at work. I enjoyed it so much that I may even go there again one day.
Class IV on Pacuare river...ppl wonder y I'm so happy on that pic...I'm not actually I'm screaming in horror
Heavy drinking in Belfast:))...common, have u ever seen a Russian refusing a good booze...let me know if u c 1:))
Winter comes and goes....somewhere else but Texas, there is always a freaking summer in Texas
I put a few pictures below to keep my Utah memories fresh and cool in the heat of Texas summer:)...oh and, UTAH IS BETTER THEN COLORADO!!!...there, I said it:):
Heavy clouds waiting to explode with the famous "Utah powder"
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 30 Reviews
- 113 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Arkansas Forum "Re: Current weather situation in..."
- Commented on planxty's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Not just a desert"
- updated a Big Bend National Park Travel Page "Not just a desert"
- Wrote a Review Dancing with the stars in Grand Bahama Island Nightlife
updated their Profile Page "Around The World in ...."
Top 10 Pages
- Belize Intro, 4 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sint Maarten Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Bahama Island 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anguilla Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Stonehenge 1 review, 5 photos
- Canyon Lake Forest 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Peru Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Big Bend National Park Intro, 3 photos
- New York City 1 review
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22457 Reviews - 54961 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2056 Reviews - 3865 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos