"Around The World in ...." Irina80's Profile

Travel is my passion, if I could I'd be travelling 24/7/365...alas, I have a pretty good job which I also happen to love and enjoy. The good thing is I have a month of vacation time wich I do use to the last minute of it. Of course it's not enough so occasionally I get "emergency" situations such as: trouble with some cousin of mine, favorite auntie gets sick, etc. :)) ....cruel, agree but I'm a travel junkie...I'm weak. A friend of mine who's just as crazy as I am has a much tougher situation at work thus has already "buried" half her relatives (mostly in-laws:))...so don't judge me too hard:)
Dear God, please keep my boss and other evil creatures from discovering this page

Hmmm...after starting working on my Belize page I got this idea to show different/opposite sides of the places I'm visiting...The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, so to speak. In no way I am trying to say I didn't like something, I enjoyed every one of my trips and will treasure the memories for the rest of my life.

...Latest update: there won't be any updates for a while, I'm playing with now everyone's favorite toy - Facebook, apparently am not good at multi-tasking, trying to split between VT, Facebook, work, new house, dog, new love, etc. I'm spreading myself thin:), something's gotta go for a while. I'll be back though.

The different sides of "moi"

I admit it, I bought an all-inclusive package deal to Playa del Carmen, so sue me:)), but I needed total relaxation and rejuvenation after a project gone bad at work. I enjoyed it so much that I may even go there again one day.

Class IV on Pacuare river...ppl wonder y I'm so happy on that pic...I'm not actually I'm screaming in horror

Heavy drinking in Belfast:))...common, have u ever seen a Russian refusing a good booze...let me know if u c 1:))

My favorite passtime - ripping the slopes!!

Winter comes and goes....somewhere else but Texas, there is always a freaking summer in Texas

I put a few pictures below to keep my Utah memories fresh and cool in the heat of Texas summer:)...oh and, UTAH IS BETTER THEN COLORADO!!!...there, I said it:):

Heavy clouds waiting to explode with the famous "Utah powder"

Wondertree in Wonderland

Park City - Utah's winter playground

Utah is where it's at

• Intro Updated Feb 19, 2009

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2014 at 3:27 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2014 at 11:01 AM

Happy Birthday Irina! I hope you enjoy your special day.

• kingip's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2014 at 12:22 AM

Happy B/D!

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2013 at 5:13 AM

Happy Birthday

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2012 at 7:08 AM

A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia. I salute to you for your kindness on keeping your travel pages, for yourself and other VT friends to share your joy and happiness. I will come back for more VT.

• sdq's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2011 at 2:45 PM

Happy New Year !

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2011 at 5:38 PM

Hello Irina, Belize certainly looks like a place I would like to visit, the caves look amazing. Good tips. fergy.

• loja's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2010 at 2:47 PM

Irina, u vas mnogo zame4ateljnqh fotografij! Uda4i, i prodolwajte issledovatj vsjo novqje i novqje mesta na nawej planete!

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Happy birthday Irina!

• falexis's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2009 at 6:49 PM

Hi Irina, sorry I missed your get-together in NYC... I hope you all had a great time... hopefully, there will be other opportunities to meet .

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Irina80's Profile Photo

Irina80

“Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.”

Real Name