"Petrozavodsk is ..." Top 5 Page for this destination Petrozavodsk by AlyaM
Petrozavodsk Travel Guide: 159 reviews and 350 photos
Petrozavodsk is the capital of Republic of Karelia, what is located in the north-west of Russia
Petrozavodsk is small town, but european one.
It was found by Peter the Great the same year as St.-Petersburg.
And as it's close to Nothern Venece it has all stuff of civilization
- Pros:european town
- Cons:just 270000 inhabitants
- In a nutshell:enbankment is a visit card of Petrozavodsk
If you decide to visit Karelia in the Mid. of February, you can take part in the Annual International Festival of Snow... more travel advice
If you're interested in history and like to watch unique things, Kizhi island is for you! As Kizhi is an open-air... more travel advice
AlyaM's Related Pages
Petrozavodsk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Petrozavodsk- the capital of Karelia"
- "Petrozavodsk - repeated visits ;-)"
- "Petrozavodsk is ..."
- "Ilona's city so faraway"
- "The capital of -- and gateway to -- Karelia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Petrozavodsk
- Hotels in Petrozavodsk
- Transportation in Petrozavodsk
- Nightlife in Petrozavodsk
- Restaurants in Petrozavodsk
- Shopping in Petrozavodsk
- Warnings and Dangers in Petrozavodsk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Petrozavodsk
- 8 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Petrozavodsk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petrozavodsk
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petrozavodsk Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Savonlinna Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kitee Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Helsinki Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ukraine 2 reviews, 4 photos