"Franklin: This is my town!" Top 5 Page for this destination Franklin by JustxLindsey
Franklin Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 144 photos
Franklin, Tennessee is the town where I grew up, and it has grown up, too. More attention is being payed to Franklin's rich history and the preservation of it, so if you're a history buff, this is definitely a great place to visit. Franklinites are generally very friendly people, although most of us have just moved in because it's such a great place. My family, however, has resided in the Franklin/Williamson County area for at least seven generations. If during your stay anyone brags to you about living here for seven generations, I am probably related to them! If you're looking for a relaxing vacation or weekend trip that is completely off the beaten path, Franklin is the place for you.
- Pros:Plenty of history, very quaint and friendly, relaxing
- Cons:Probably not the best choice for those with young children; they might get bored.
- In a nutshell:Ya'll come on down.
If you've never been to a rodeo before, then this is a true sight to see! I highly recommend the rodeo, if you can stand... more travel advice
A charming new addition to Franklin by the Franklin Transit Authority are numerous trolleys to carry people about the... more travel advice
Franklin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "franklin tennessee"
- ""100 years and a few short miles from Nashville""
- "Franklin: This is my town!"
- "susie margaret and franklin, tennessee, USA"
- "Franklin, TN"
- "basstbn's new Franklin Page"
- "Franklin Tennessee"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Franklin
- Hotels in Franklin
- Transportation in Franklin
- Nightlife in Franklin
- Restaurants in Franklin
- Shopping in Franklin
- Warnings and Dangers in Franklin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Franklin
- 13 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Franklin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Franklin
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (1)
No friends yet.