"cobrioc's new Tampa Page" Tampa by cobrioc
Tampa Travel Guide: 1,037 reviews and 2,356 photos
Busch Gardens hits the road for wild adventures.
Florida Gulf base is ideal for those looking to combine a sailing vacation or visiting the famous theme parks.
Tampa is a wonderful place to charter for sailors of all levels.
Tampa is home of the Florida Symphony Orchestra and the Tampa Ballet.
Nearby is Busch Gardens, a theme park famous for its large African zoo and tropical garden. Several major baseball teams have their spring training camps in the area,and Tampa is home to the Buccaneers of the National Football League, the Devil Rays of baseball's
American League,and the Lightning of the National Hockey League.
A state fair is held there, and the legend of Jose' Gasparilla, an alleged pirate, is celebrated annually by a mock invasion of the city.
Ybor City, Tampa's historic Latin district, thirty thousand Spanish and Cuban-American handrollaed cigars in more than 200 factories.The quarter is now a restored entertainmet and shopping district.Separated by
three long, separate bridges, Pinellas County lies to the west and is much more laid-back.This county includes Clearwater, St.Petersburg, Dunedin and Palm Harbor also Safety Harbor to their worth.
Update 08-31-02:Busch Gardens in Tampa is closing its dolphins show this month, moving 3 dolphins, 2 sea lions and 2 otters to SeaWorld Orlando,
The Gardens is putting together a major facelift for the 43-year-old in Tampa.
Here you can see 'Time for West Tampa' Ybor City. September to the end of October, it can get a bit cooler, so pack a... more travel advice
cobrioc's Related Pages
Tampa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tampa Florida"
- "Yup, this is Tampa."
- "tampa florida"
- "Pine covered sand flats and a one-track railroad"
- "Gasperella Through the Years"
- "Holiday in the Sun"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tampa
- Hotels in Tampa
- Transportation in Tampa
- Nightlife in Tampa
- Restaurants in Tampa
- Shopping in Tampa
- Warnings and Dangers in Tampa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tampa
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Tampa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tampa
Photos in TampaSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 108 reviews, 174 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hungary Intro, 54 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Savannah Intro, 47 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Atlanta Intro, 37 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Georgia Intro, 37 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pecs Intro, 39 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eger Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Orlando Intro, 36 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 37 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Destin Intro, 32 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue