"A Peachy Place To Be" Top 5 Page for this destination Georgia by cobrioc
Georgia Travel Guide: 5,659 reviews and 11,796 photos
Georgia, affectionately called the "Peach State", is the largest state of east of the Mississippi River.
The five most prominent regions are the North Georgia Mountains, the Heart of Georgia, Plains Country, the Coloial Coast, and the Atlanta Region.
The beauty of Georgia is reflected in the scenery and in the people.
Beautiful waterfalls, fall color and historic peaks dot the scenery in the
North Georgia Mountains. Places such as Rock City in Lookout Mountain offer a spectacular view of
seven states on a clear day.
Georgia's Native American's are represented at the Etowah Indian Mounds, Chieftain Museums and New Echota.
Georgia is the 10th largest state in the nation, according to 2000 census figures. Georgia was the only state east of the Mississippi to grow more than 25 percent.
Green space, white sandy beaches
a moderate climate and friendly people are just a few of the many reason people visit and end up staying in GEORGIA.
You will be charmed by the easy lifestyle, the smiles and the
"Hi, y'alls" here in GEORGIA.
Atlanta is the state capital of Georgia. Federal and State Government draw visitors to this southern transportation hub.
The Atlanta Falcons, the Atlanta Braves,the Atlanta Hawks, and the Atlanta Thrashers are the major professional football, baseball, and hockey teams that call this city home.
Atlanta hosted the 1996 Summer Olympic Games, which was the 100th anniversary of the modern Olympic Games.
Atlanta dominates the state's urban centers with a metro population of 4.1 million, followed by Augusta, Macon, Savannah, and Columbus as the state's largest cities.
- Pros:Hi, y'alls here in Georgia
- Cons:Georgia On My Mind
- In a nutshell:A peachy place to be
The history, scenery and recreation of Georgia's Atlantic Coast come warapped in charming little packeges known as The... more travel advice
A savy sence of style mingled with a quirky sense of humor. Savannah is one of those places where life is not meant to... more travel advice
cobrioc's Related Pages
Georgia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Peach State"
- "Georgia is a Peach!"
- "A Peachy Place To Be"
- "Coastal Georgia"
- "Georgia - My Home State"
- "Georgia travels"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Georgia
- Hotels in Georgia
- Transportation in Georgia
- Nightlife in Georgia
- Restaurants in Georgia
- Shopping in Georgia
- Warnings and Dangers in Georgia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Georgia
- 152 Reviews
- 190 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Georgia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Georgia
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 108 reviews, 174 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hungary Intro, 54 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Savannah Intro, 47 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Atlanta Intro, 37 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Georgia Intro, 37 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pecs Intro, 39 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eger Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Orlando Intro, 36 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 37 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Destin Intro, 32 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue