"KristinaLMF's new Kaanapali Beach page" Wailuku by KristinaLMF
Wailuku Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 73 photos
Maui is probably my favorite island to visit. I love Maui because there is a lot of action, yet you can relax and still enjoy the beautiful scenes.
One of my favorite hawaiin traditions is to throw a lei in the ocean before you depart home. Tradition says that if you throw a lei in the ocean you will make it back to Hawaii.....gotta love the hair. I guess this tradition hasn't worked yet, but I keep hoping it will bring me back soon.
KristinaLMF's Related Pages
Wailuku Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KristinaLMF's new Kaanapali Beach page"
- "Wailuku, Maui Page"
- "Hawaiian Heritage and Volcanos"
- "Two Parks"
- "Iao Valley State Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wailuku
- Hotels in Wailuku
- Transportation in Wailuku
- Restaurants in Wailuku
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wailuku
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Wailuku?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wailuku
Photos in WailukuSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Honolulu Intro, 33 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 39 reviews, 13 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 17 reviews, 11 photos
- Orlando Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Pacific Beach Intro, 24 reviews, 3 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 10 photos
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Mexico Intro, 10 reviews, 5 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos