"Impossible not to think of Turkey every day" Turkey by gandara
Turkey Travel Guide: 25,445 reviews and 74,264 photos
deecat Tue Nov 2, 2004 19:34 CET
I, too, loved Turkey, and your enchanting photographs remind me why. It's a "haunting" beauty that you cannot escape...it stays with you forever.
As Deecat said so well!!!!!!!!!!!
Again and again................I am thinking, dreaming, lasting , etc...etc..............Turkey...................
something special, unique! I remember me jumping from bed earlier than I could have done, just to watch the sun coming up from East! and if you know me, it is something!!!!!!
Just OUT OF THIS WORL!
- Pros:unknown country
- Cons:unknown country
- In a nutshell:unknown country
and why not? Turk are great bridge players! Bridge game has a Levantine origin and earlier dating of the game was... more travel advice
gandara's Related Pages
Turkey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Turkey - a travell from east to west"
- "DID YOU KNOW THAT ?"
- "My Turkey - real and virtual"
- "Turkey's Magnificent Riviera"
- "Travels in Turkey"
- "Turkey: Spans Both Europe and Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Turkey
- Hotels in Turkey
- Transportation in Turkey
- Nightlife in Turkey
- Restaurants in Turkey
- Shopping in Turkey
- Warnings and Dangers in Turkey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Turkey
- 11 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Turkey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Turkey
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 46 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 19 reviews, 23 photos
- Madrid Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Argentina Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Turkey Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Egypt Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Greece Intro, 1 photo
- Barcelona 1 review