"The Far East" Top 5 Page for this destination Norwich by stiab3
Norwich Travel Guide: 122 reviews and 161 photos
Norwich is a bit off the beaten path if you're a visitor to England. But it's a nice little city.
Norwich is a city with a rich heritage. There's a castle, two cathedrals, lots of old churches and historic buildings.
There are 52 churches within the old city walls - one for every week of the year.
Rumour has it there were also 365 pubs - one for everyday of the year.
Some of the pubs here date back to the 13th century!
- Pros:Self contained, rich in history and character
- Cons:A long way from anywhere
- In a nutshell:A Fine City
At the corner of Elm Hill stands the Briton's Arms, once an inn but now a charming coffee-house, which has half-timbered... more travel advice
In the Norwich city centre they are little streets and alleys with quaint shops, galleries and delis. Strange street... more travel advice
stiab3's Related Pages
Norwich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Far East"
- "Norwich: a Fine City"
- "Norwich. A fine City"
- "I wish I had had more time"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norwich
- Hotels in Norwich
- Transportation in Norwich
- Nightlife in Norwich
- Restaurants in Norwich
- Shopping in Norwich
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Norwich
- 11 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Norwich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norwich
Photos in NorwichSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barbados Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 19 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Cologne Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zakopane Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Barcelona 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Rome Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norwich Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jamaica Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.