"these feet are made for walking" interjambo's Profile
i live and work in sunny edinburgh, in my opinion the best wee city on earth. iam a self employed taxi driver, iam not married and dont have any kids unfortunately so i have plenty of time to travel the world and experience all the different cultures of the world. my favourite pastime is watching football matches or as some people would wrongly call it "soccer". can i just add that since we invented football and named it football first that is what it should be known as, other countries call some sports football too however if you actually watch these sports they play the game with their hands a good example of this is american "football" which should in fact be called american handball for obvious reasons, deep breath, new paragraph ha ha, anyway this world of ours is small so i wonder if any of us have actually met on our travels.
i follow the football team hearts, from edinburgh all over europe, some of the places ive seen them are athens(pictured),prague, madrid, rotterdam, basle,to name a few ive also watched them the length and breadth of britain. to indulge my passion further i also go regularly to watch manchester united, inter milan, bayern munich,and more easyjet do really cheap return flights for example £40 for milan or £47 for munich.
the san siro milan a cathederal for football lovers and home to my favourite italian team, forza inter, tiamo.
manchester is where my brother, mother, and grandfather were born my grandad is a blue though, shame on him. my last game was monday against fulham good game but we broke down on the drive home.
possibly the best stadium ive been to although the most atmospheric stadium is tynecastle home to heart of midlothian f c, especially when the "weegies" come to town weegies are peple from scotlands second city, glasgow, the weegies dont like coming to the capital though!
great in every way a proper football stadium,and very very original.
well behaved jambos(hearts supporters) before k o.
me taking in the sights before the sparta prague v hearts match, 0 0 draw but we easily out sung the home support so much so that the sparta players came over and applauded our supporters. it is always the case that whether it be our national team or our domestic league teams we take an incredible support with us.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 24 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- interjambo and namiewa are now friends.
- Commented on lindsaylovestravel's profile page
- Wrote a Review boogie wonderland in Nevada Nightlife
- Uploaded a Photo to "viva las vegas"
- created a Nevada Travel Page "viva las vegas"
updated their Profile Page "these feet are made for walking"
Top 10 Pages
- Australia Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Spain Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- China Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Nevada Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- California Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Italy Intro, 3 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
- Paris Hotels
- 22461 Reviews - 54973 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23317 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Prampram Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos