"What happens in Las Vegas stays there" Las Vegas by csordila
Las Vegas Travel Guide: 8,506 reviews and 17,578 photos
What happens in Las Vegas stays there - the legendary slogan says - the world's largest adults-only playground, where the life is going on day and night, and not worthy to sleep too much.
Hotels, casinos, shopping centres, concerts, plays, musicals, dancing performances, magicians, circus and the sightseeings do not come to an end with these yet.
You may be sure of it here, there is no limit to the kitsch; nothing may be too big or too crazy for the Americans, not to love them. Everybody may admire this incredible sight in the pauses of the excessive money spending.
The most important thing, however, do not chase unreal fancies, here you will never be rich: each traveler lose five hundred dollars according to the statistics in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas does not resemble normal cities. There is no city in history which has so highly appreciated its visitors above those of its own population.
Las Vegas is not a real city. Las Vegas does not have tiny neighborhoods, Las Vegas is not a place where visitors can go off the beaten path to get authentic experiences. Instead, the whole thing is completely self-referential; the reason Las Vegas boasts the vast majority of the world's largest hotels is that around thirty-seven million. (from Yahoo Travel)
According to my guidelines, you may not write about five-star tourist attractions where many people were visiting already; others have certainly done these before you, possibly much better! Sorry!
- Pros:The Entertainment Capital of the World
- Cons:Las Vegas is not a real city.
- In a nutshell:Let's go Las Vegas!
As all American cities, also Las Vegas is the Mecca of the shopping maniac. There are shopping centres almost in all... more travel advice
The Hoover Dam was built on the time of the big economic crisis, in 1930, but it is still a milestone in the story of... more travel advice
csordila's Related Pages
Las Vegas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Las Vegas - Always Updating!"
- "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
- "A tourists view of Las Vegas"
- "Vegas - City with a sleeping disorder"
- "las vegas"
- "Viva Las Vegas"
- "Las Vegas: An Escape From Reality"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Hotels in Las Vegas
- Transportation in Las Vegas
- Nightlife in Las Vegas
- Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Shopping in Las Vegas
- Warnings and Dangers in Las Vegas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Las Vegas
- 8 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Las Vegas
Photos in Las VegasSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 32 reviews, 115 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 28 reviews, 102 photos
- Budapest Intro, 34 reviews, 89 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 19 reviews, 94 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 24 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Intro, 29 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Balaton Intro, 28 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 17 reviews, 56 photos