"Saint Petersburg" Saint Petersburg by csordila
Saint Petersburg Travel Guide: 3,669 reviews and 8,016 photos
Saint Petersburg is also home to The Hermitage, the largest art museum in the world.
Marxism–Leninism is a communist ideology, officially based upon the theories of Karl Marx and Vladimir Lenin, It supports the creation of a totalitarian single-party state.
The Marxist-Leninist state forbids opposition to itself and its ideology.
Through the policy of democratic centralism, the communist party is the supreme political institution of a Marxist-Leninist state.
- In a nutshell:That kind of revolutions may come never again!!!
csordila's Related Pages
Saint Petersburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St. Petersburg: a City for all Seasons"
- "St Petersburg : City of Peter the Great"
- "St. Petersburg in Spring"
- "STUNNING ST. PETERSBURG!"
- "City of the Saint Peter"
- "Russian for beginers"
- "St. Petersburg - City of cathedrals and bridges"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Petersburg
- Hotels in Saint Petersburg
- Transportation in Saint Petersburg
- Nightlife in Saint Petersburg
- Restaurants in Saint Petersburg
- Shopping in Saint Petersburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Petersburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Petersburg
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Petersburg
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 32 reviews, 115 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 28 reviews, 102 photos
- Budapest Intro, 34 reviews, 89 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 19 reviews, 94 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 24 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Intro, 29 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Balaton Intro, 28 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 17 reviews, 56 photos