"The city of a hundred spires" Prague by csordila
Prague Travel Guide: 11,909 reviews and 24,945 photos
On the occasion of the 50th Anniversary of the Treaty of Rome an exhibition with the title "The masterpieces of European art" was arranged , the site of which the Palazzo del Quirinale was. All the member states of the European Union introduced themselves 1 - 1 selected artistic creation on the art exhibition. The Czech Republic was represented by Otto Gutfreund's half-length statue titled The cubist bust.
National Gallery, Prague
The Art Nouveau Industrial Palace (Prumyslovy Palác) was build for the Jubilee Industrial Exhibition based on a project... more travel advice
csordila's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "prague czech republic"
- "PRAHA - PRAGUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 32 reviews, 115 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 28 reviews, 102 photos
- Budapest Intro, 34 reviews, 89 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 19 reviews, 94 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 24 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Intro, 29 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Balaton Intro, 28 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 17 reviews, 56 photos