"Gulf of Diano & Diano Marina" Diano Marina by csordila
Diano Marina Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 17 photos
The name of Diano Marina has an origin from the ancient Roman Goddess Diana. The beach characterize a typical bathing and seafaring vacation.
Diano Marina is small village close to Imperia, about 5 km. It has a population of about 6.000 and an area of 6.5 km². Very lively during the summer months thanks to its comfortable hotels, residences and camping
We stayed in the Grand Hotel Diana Majestic beeing satisfied with. The hotel is 4 stars, directly on the sea with beach, swimming pool, closed parking place, park, suite of lusso every comfort .
Most of the guests were from Germany.
The area is famous for its flowers all over Europe and every year, they decorate the marvellous Grosser Musikvereinsaal of the Musikverein in Wien for New Year Concert.
The coast, with its mild and sunny climate, is a continuous series of bays, ports and coves. Inland, the conformation of the land gives rise to a variation in the climatic conditions, so much so that above 500-770m, the climate is decidedly a mountain climate. Such differences affect the rainfall, the vegetation, the landscapes and consequently the possibility of developing the area for tourism.
In fact, the climate is divine and the flowers know it! You've never seen so many and so beautiful ones in the gardens, on terraces, along the streets.
The area is famous for its flowers all over Europe and every year, they decorate the marvellous Grosser Musikvereinsaal... more travel advice
csordila's Related Pages
Diano Marina Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Diano Marina
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Diano Marina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Diano Marina
Photos in Diano MarinaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 32 reviews, 115 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 28 reviews, 102 photos
- Budapest Intro, 34 reviews, 89 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 19 reviews, 94 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 24 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Intro, 29 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Balaton Intro, 28 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 17 reviews, 56 photos