"Sweet and delicious... and hard to leave." Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Camiguin by GenuinelyCurious
Province of Camiguin Travel Guide: 233 reviews and 973 photos
Camiguin Island sits just north of the oh-so-scary Mindinao. Maybe because of its proximity to the home of the very real Abu Sayf separatist movement threat, foreigners avoid the place. Which is good for someone like me, because I get to enjoy the glorious natural beauty of the island without a lot of crowds. This is NOT a party place, but somewhere to get away from it all, relax and enjoy.
This place lives up to the promise Palawan has as an adventurer’s paradise. There are volcanoes to climb and even an extinct one to dive, hot and cold springs to enjoy, the incredible White Island in all its pristine glory, hiking, biking, the quiet pleasures of enjoying some flora and fauna or just the enjoyment of doing nothing at all.
This place is a must for nature lovers, especially underwater nature. It has been compared to Hawaii due to its volcanic history, but I dare to say that this is even more beautiful…
- Pros:Pretty, appealing, friendly, inexpensive
- Cons:I guess not so good if you're looking to party
- In a nutshell:Almost paradise
Young boys along the wharf greet the ferry as it waits to embark. They’re hoping for coins to be tossed from about 20... more travel advice
There is so little light pollution on Camiguin that it seems like you can see forever. This photo doesn’t even begin to... more travel advice
GenuinelyCurious' Related Pages
Province of Camiguin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sweet and delicious... and hard to leave."
- "CAMIGUIN ISLAND"
- "Camiguin means "Come Again""
- "Camiguin - Island Paradise of your Imagination"
- "Mystical Camiguin"
- "Come Again to Camiguin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Camiguin
- Hotels in Province of Camiguin
- Transportation in Province of Camiguin
- Nightlife in Province of Camiguin
- Restaurants in Province of Camiguin
- Shopping in Province of Camiguin
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Camiguin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Camiguin
- 11 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Province of Camiguin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Camiguin
- Posted in Travel Province of Palawan Forum "Re: P. Princesa, El Nido or Coron??"
- Commented on one of livethedream's Province of Camiguin travel pages
- updated a Province of Camiguin Travel Page "Sweet and delicious... and hard to leave."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sweet and delicious... and hard to leave."
- Uploaded a Video to Province of Camiguin
- Wrote a Review Diving for dollars (or pesos) in Province of Camiguin Local Customs
Photos in Province of CamiguinSee All Photos (29)
Videos in Province of CamiguinSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Manila Intro, 19 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Sabah Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oakland Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Camiguin Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Kalinga-Apayao Intro, 9 reviews, 30 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Angeles City Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subic 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Nido Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- China Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos