"A short journey to a huge country" China by GenuinelyCurious
China Travel Guide: 30,152 reviews and 86,070 photos
China's huge. It's impossible to understand anything more than a surface level in a short 10-day trip.
I visited the northern provincial capital of Shenyang and Beijing. I got a good impression of the energy level and the optimism of the people.... but my instinct is that they've got a long way to go to truly deliver on their promise for all people.
One of the things that really grabbed me in this very urban environment is that people casually and continuously find... more travel advice
Chinese cuisine has many, many forms. When someone says: "let's eat Chinese food" it makes no more sense than saying... more travel advice
GenuinelyCurious' Related Pages
China Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "China is wonderful!"
- "China - My Roots"
- "Paul2001's 34 Days in China!"
- "China by yourself, incredibly easy!"
- "China - the Middle Kingdom"
- See All...
- Things to Do in China
- Hotels in China
- Transportation in China
- Nightlife in China
- Restaurants in China
- Shopping in China
- Warnings and Dangers in China
- See All...
Badges & Stats in China
- 4 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to China?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in China
Top 10 Pages
- Manila Intro, 19 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Sabah Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oakland Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Camiguin Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Kalinga-Apayao Intro, 9 reviews, 30 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Angeles City Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subic 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Nido Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- China Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos