"Luzon's summer getaway" Sagada by GenuinelyCurious
Sagada Travel Guide: 686 reviews and 1,932 photos
Sagada has various attractions that make it an ideal getaway for both Filipinos and foreigners. It’s relatively cool climate make it an ideal summer getaway. There are hanging coffins, waterfalls and caves that can occupy the active traveler’s days while a variety of restaurant choices and the lure of the smokeable make evenings a treat – as longs as you obey the 9pm curfew.
I would say that though this is a nice destination, real adventurous travelers might consider leaving Bontoc for Kalinga instead of sticking with the tried, true and a little bit ordinary.
- Pros:Peaceful, with a few attractions
- Cons:It's already been discovered and is a bit overrun by tourists
- In a nutshell:Nice, but I've seen better (Kalinga!)
Visit a cave. This cave is not one of the premier ones, just a side track off of echo valley. For cave enthusiasts,... more travel advice
Hanging coffins are an interesting feature in the hills around Sagada. For an enormous amount of wealth, people can be... more travel advice
GenuinelyCurious' Related Pages
Sagada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sagada: My Nirvana"
- "Sagada? So how many times have you been back?"
- "Paradise Amidst Mountains"
- "Serene Sagada"
- "SAGADA: No other place on earth comes close"
- "Sagada High"
- "ON THE ROAD TO SAGADA!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sagada
- Hotels in Sagada
- Transportation in Sagada
- Nightlife in Sagada
- Restaurants in Sagada
- Shopping in Sagada
- Warnings and Dangers in Sagada
- See All...
Explore the World
- College Station Hotels
- Richards Bay
- Marianske Lazne
- Province of Mindoro Oriental
- Kissonerga Hotels
- Grand Baie
- Antibes Hotels
- Saint Simons Island
- Serra de Arrábida
- Candler Hotels
- Ironshore Hotels
- Riomaggiore Hotels
- Muddus Nationalpark
- Province of Ilocos Norte
Badges & Stats in Sagada
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Sagada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sagada
Top 10 Pages
- Manila Intro, 19 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Sabah Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oakland Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Camiguin Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Kalinga-Apayao Intro, 9 reviews, 30 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Angeles City Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subic 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Nido Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- China Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos