"World traveler from birth" GenuinelyCurious's Profile
Like everyone else on the site, I love to travel. I've been to a lot of places and am planning to go to more.
But it's already a struggle, right? Go to an old favorite or somewhere you've never been before?
But bottom line I'm here to trade tips with fellow travelers. Let's give each other support and leave a positive impression on our hosts...
On February 27, 2008, I declare myself a world citizen. I have an international phone number that I can reach ANYwhere and have given up my permanent residence in the United States.
Am currently in the Philippines, establishing a new business in healthcare and intend to visit off the beaten track in this under-explored country.
From here, to India (via Dubai) to look into ayurvedic medicine treatments both as a personal venture and as a way to look into how to expand awareness and interest in mind-body health.
2008 looks to be a great year. Happy travels to all...
So, I've been back in the USA for just over a month now. I have a good job, a nice place to live, a fun new car and am in touch with friends and family. Life is pretty darn good in spite of a massive market disruption. I feel verrry happy that I have a job and verrry motivated to keep it. Scary times.
But a time of opportunity, too. I think it's possible to have breakthroughs in a number of dimensions. I recognize that VT may take a bit of a back seat, but here's some of the latest action in Oaktown as of September 30, 2008... I'm still a world, citizen, tho
The Philippines is an under-explored venue for all sorts of adventure and luxury travel. Here are some highlights
Wet and wild Class I - Class III whitewater rapids in southern Philippines
Cuddly, but endangered Tarsier - one of our oldest primate cousins on Bohol island
Incredibly colorful scuba-diving, volcano hiking and knockout sunrises on Camiguin Island
Unusual local customs (crucifixion using real nails driven into flesh
And, of course, some of the best wildlife viewing below the water (near Sipadan Island) and in rainforests above in Malaysian Borneo
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 190 Reviews
- 419 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 23 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
- Uploaded a Photo to "Live life powerfully and live a life you love "
- GenuinelyCurious and Rubels are now friends.
- Commented on crewrower's profile page
- Wrote a Review Halloween 2008 about Local Events in San Francisco Local Customs
- created a Pasadena Travel Page "huntington gardens"
- Posted in Travel Province of Palawan Forum "Re: P. Princesa, El Nido or Coron??"
updated their Profile Page "World traveler from birth"
- Uploaded a Video to Bangkok
VideosSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Manila Intro, 19 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Sabah Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oakland Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Camiguin Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Kalinga-Apayao Intro, 9 reviews, 30 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Angeles City Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subic 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Nido Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- China Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos