"World traveler from birth" GenuinelyCurious's Profile

Chapter 1: In the beginning

Like everyone else on the site, I love to travel. I've been to a lot of places and am planning to go to more.

But it's already a struggle, right? Go to an old favorite or somewhere you've never been before?

But bottom line I'm here to trade tips with fellow travelers. Let's give each other support and leave a positive impression on our hosts...

The new venture

On February 27, 2008, I declare myself a world citizen. I have an international phone number that I can reach ANYwhere and have given up my permanent residence in the United States.

Am currently in the Philippines, establishing a new business in healthcare and intend to visit off the beaten track in this under-explored country.

From here, to India (via Dubai) to look into ayurvedic medicine treatments both as a personal venture and as a way to look into how to expand awareness and interest in mind-body health.

2008 looks to be a great year. Happy travels to all...

Back in the game

So, I've been back in the USA for just over a month now. I have a good job, a nice place to live, a fun new car and am in touch with friends and family. Life is pretty darn good in spite of a massive market disruption. I feel verrry happy that I have a job and verrry motivated to keep it. Scary times.

But a time of opportunity, too. I think it's possible to have breakthroughs in a number of dimensions. I recognize that VT may take a bit of a back seat, but here's some of the latest action in Oaktown as of September 30, 2008... I'm still a world, citizen, tho

• Intro Updated Sep 30, 2008

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2014 at 2:40 AM

Hi how are you doing...happy birthday wherever you are, its been a long time since you last logged in and hopefully this new year will be the year you visit us here again! How did things go with the healthcare business? are things going to plan in the Phillipines as you've mentioned on your hp above? anyway all the best for 2014!

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Excellent Oakland tips and photos! Company is hinting at a transfer to the port of Oakland and I'm more than curious.
    Thanks for taking the time to do this VT thing right!

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2011 at 9:34 AM

Just read your Manila pages with great interest although it seems you arte no longer here to get this message. Hope you are still travelling. fergy.

• septem's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2010 at 5:53 AM

I wish you happy belated birthday. Juliana

• alycat's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Happy B'day Geoff..Have a good one!

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2010 at 12:15 PM

happy birthday and happy holidays. Greetings from Lisbon which is waiting for ou visit

• RoyJava's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2010 at 9:36 AM

A Happy New Year Geoffy and hope you had a wodnerful B-day, too, greets RoyJava - The Hague, Holland

• Justin_goa's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2009 at 6:55 PM

hi Greetings from Goa.. You are a featured member! Congrats!!

• Lensky's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2009 at 10:09 AM

Hi Geoff...belated happy birthday!!! and happy new year... what a way to celebrated the new year :D

• moonlighting's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Happy birthday! A beautiful 2009 to you!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
GenuinelyCurious's Profile Photo

GenuinelyCurious

“Abundant health and wealth”

Real Name