"The road is taking me home again!" Camagüey by Darkwind
Camagüey Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 84 photos
Yes ,I came from Camaguey a long time ago.
This is just the starting of a page about my homeland Where the grass is green and the girls are preaty!!
- Pros:Arts and architecture will drive U crazy, a nice city to go for a while!!
- Cons:Not as busy as Havana!!
- In a nutshell:My home land!!
Bag packing would be a good idea,and very easy for the long ride there!! Summer stuff,sandals or hiking shoes!! more travel advice
Written Apr 8, 2002
Sadness and Reality
Written Apr 26, 2002
Paint with yuor soul!!
Darkwind's Related Pages
Camagüey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Camagüey - "The Legendary city""
- "The road is taking me home again!"
- "Torontos's Nuevitas, Camagüey Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Camagüey
- Hotels in Camagüey
- Transportation in Camagüey
- Nightlife in Camagüey
- Restaurants in Camagüey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Camagüey
- 6 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Camagüey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Camagüey
Top 5 Pages
- Cuba Intro, 49 reviews, 112 photos, 9 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 39 reviews, 101 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sancti Spíritus Intro, 34 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pinar del Río Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 5 travelogues
- Camagüey Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (126)
Latest Camagüey hotel reviews
- Islazul Gran Hotel
- 37 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 10, 2013