"It was the Cuban Cindirella,not anymore!!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Pinar del Río by Darkwind
Pinar del Río Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 104 photos
Maybe U are asking yourself why I have called this page The Cuban Cinderella?
Well, here is the answer: At the beginning of last century, Pinar del Rio was forgotten by all the governments that had passed through power in Cuba throughout the first 60 years of the 20th century. This province was the poorest in the country until the coming of the revolution and thanks to the reanimation of its agriculture this fairytale has turned into a reality. Nowadays, it is one of the best places to go camping, relax, do some climbing on the Mogotes or find different opportunities to interact with Cuban landscapes.
- Pros:All the area around Pinar del Rio is great!!
- Cons:Amost nothing to do or see in Pinar del Rio City!!!
- In a nutshell:GREEN AND BEAUTIFUL
Gettin inside Vinhales Vally with a group of hoursebackriders and spending the day hurting your a----- but having fun!! more travel advice
Vinhales,a very nice persson!! I willl remember her for ever,we had a long chat about life and I learned alot from... more travel advice
Darkwind's Related Pages
Pinar del Río Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Meeting new friends in Pinar del Rio"
- "It was the Cuban Cindirella,not anymore!!!"
- "silvia-m.b's new Pinar del Rio Page"
- "Pinar del Rio"
- "Heidje's new Viñales Pages"
- "Walking in Pinar del Rio."
- "Pinar del Rio Cuba, Tierra Bella!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pinar del Río
- Hotels in Pinar del Río
- Transportation in Pinar del Río
- Restaurants in Pinar del Río
- Shopping in Pinar del Río
- Warnings and Dangers in Pinar del Río
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pinar del Río
- 14 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Pinar del Río?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pinar del Río
Top 5 Pages
- Cuba Intro, 49 reviews, 112 photos, 9 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 39 reviews, 101 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sancti Spíritus Intro, 34 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pinar del Río Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 5 travelogues
- Camagüey Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues