"Buckinghamshire" Buckinghamshire by MikeBird
Buckinghamshire Travel Guide: 262 reviews and 547 photos
Don't forget your green wellies, spray on mud for your 4 by 4 and the bottle of bubbly. Rural Buckinghamshire is quintessentially English and a very pleasant place to live if you can afford it. There are loads of old Country houses in the County - Claydon House being one of them. I may write about a few more when I get round to visiting them.
The photo below shows the view over the parkland owned by the Claydon Estate. It stretches almost as far as you can see.
I'd wanted to visit these caves for sometime. The break between Christmas and New Year gave me a good opportunity to... more travel advice
One of many National Trust house/mansions in Buckinghamshire Claydon House is different because it is only a fraction... more travel advice
MikeBird's Related Pages
Buckinghamshire Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Village of Botley, Buckinghamshire"
- "Royal Rustic Rather Relaxing Buckinghamshire"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buckinghamshire
- Hotels in Buckinghamshire
- Transportation in Buckinghamshire
- Nightlife in Buckinghamshire
- Restaurants in Buckinghamshire
- Shopping in Buckinghamshire
- Warnings and Dangers in Buckinghamshire
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buckinghamshire
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Buckinghamshire?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buckinghamshire
Photos in BuckinghamshireSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Madagascar Intro, 10 reviews, 43 photos
- Malawi Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos
- Luxor Intro, 16 reviews, 27 photos
- Prefecture of Lasithi Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guyana Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siracusa Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos
- Muscat Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Woodbridge Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Sicilia Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos